QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
So us white folks are being exterminated from every. single. commercial. Now 1800 Flowers is in with the "wokeness" bandwagon....Not ONE single white person in their commercial. I am sick of this shit. WTF did I/we do??..?.
07:22 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply
Kathleen Kastorff @Savilla369
11 May, 06:18
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
We MUST fight back or they will be killing us next

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @Justice4Children
11 May, 09:12
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I am beginning to become prejudiced. All I see are blacks on every commercial on TV and youtube. All I see are BLM rioters destroying the country and murdering innocent whites for no reason and the black leaders telling them to double down. I worry all day for my white son in America just starting life on his own. I had to check out of it all, all social media - two months ago. Came back today to just see what is going on. I did not think it possible to get worse- but it has. The world has gone mad. I wonder what the real suicide numbers are this year. God bless you who keep working for justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
11 May, 09:21
In response American Woman to her Publication
I'm with you sister, keep the faith, we will get through this.