Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 April, 02:35
Those hand gestures look awfully familiar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 April, 09:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Robin Williams playing Donald Trump as Ron de Santis?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 April, 01:19
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Just wondering.....do you think Robin Williams is still alive? So many have had to fake their deaths to escape the globalist wrath. I would absolultely love knowing that dear Robin is still here💞

Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
11 May, 08:07
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Sorry, I asked the wrong person about Robin playing Ron deSantis.

11 May, 08:04
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Whaaaaatttt??? Really? How do you know this? I wondered about who it was who played DeSantis? That would be some of the best news I've heard in a long time!!! And how would I find him on Anonup?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 May, 12:02
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Hi Ashka ! I don’t have a permission to DM you but , you can just search his name look for the glues in the words and I hope you have a great day. I could be wrong only time will tell. 🌺