Only people mentioned by FreeThinker in this post can reply
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
11 May, 02:06
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
It is mind-boggling to me that more ppl are not interested in the truth of this. How quickly they dismiss us as "crazy". It's just weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
11 May, 02:22
In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication
This is what i keep telling my sleeping husband! I dont understand how he and so many ppl dont care . Then i saw the google patent info on subliminal mind control. I am not and never have been into traditional social media and Im wondering if the people who are awake are not affected by FB, Insta, Tictok, snap, twitter, etc... I even deleted my linkedin. thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
10 May, 08:05
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Sheer LOIC is NOT a strong suit of the Left! One needs to twist their mind up in knots to try to answer these questions without logic. All we get are purposeful dodges, laced with name calling and negative epithets!

The time to WAKE UP is past time! So....Set the alarm clock volume on EXTREMELY HIGH!