Free Thinker @FreeThinker
10 May, 07:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
It is mind-boggling to me that more ppl are not interested in the truth of this. How quickly they dismiss us as "crazy". It's just weird.
02:06 AM - May 11, 2021
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotPearson in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
11 May, 02:22
In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication
This is what i keep telling my sleeping husband! I dont understand how he and so many ppl dont care . Then i saw the google patent info on subliminal mind control. I am not and never have been into traditional social media and Im wondering if the people who are awake are not affected by FB, Insta, Tictok, snap, twitter, etc... I even deleted my linkedin. thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
11 May, 02:26
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I gave up FB over 2 years ago and don't even miss it. I also gave up news about 13 years ago, so I've been awake to fake news for a bit now.... I just don't understand why so many "sheeple" refuse to open their eyes to even consider the truth...