Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
10 May, 03:25
The enemy - AKA BigTech & MSM has quite effectively silenced our voices, especially severing our global voice.

Sure, we have the tenacity of a honey badger and we rally and find new places to talk and share info with each other, but even more terrifying is just how effectively they have halted the GLOBAL sharing of information of what is happening all around the world.

Some of us are aware of what is happening RIGHT NOW in Canada, and some may even be aware of the HORRORS taking place in Colombia, but what have you heard recently about what is happening in Australia? Brazil? France? Jerusalem?

I would have never thought in my wildest dreams my best source for world news would become TikTok & SnapChat, yet here we are.

For Snap, use the global map and watch the stories from that area. Be warned, it is TERRIFYING.

We need to be actively seeking each other, uniting and we need to get LOUDER.

Fight the Power, United We Stand, United We Conquer.
#FightBack #wwg1wga #wwg1w

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
Hell not even just Globally.. I Cant get msgs to my family and friends thanks to FB banning me.. and Twitter. etc. Cant warn people about V ... or any truths.

So pissed off!!! 🤬🤬🤬😡
06:28 PM - May 10, 2021
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeniseExcited4Justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Bel, click on at the bottom under it