Jim Jordan @JimJordan
Raising taxes. Spending more money. Increasing regulations.

That’s not a recipe for economic recovery.

But it’s President Biden’s plan.

#MAGA #Trump # wwg1wga #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #realdonaldtrump #Republican #Trump2020 #ElectionFraud #deplorables #Freedom #WhiteHouse
08:21 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JimJordan in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 May, 10:06
In response Jim Jordan to his Publication
Eerily, he reminds me of someone Congressman

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
10 May, 12:18
Scratch that. This post you put here on May 10 is also on Jim Jordan's Twitter from May 7. So far, you are identified as a shill. Unless you do a proof here and a follow-up on Jim Jordan's Twitter AFTER your post here, we will heckle you to a digital death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
11 May, 12:05
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
qhybya gotta be like that? cant you take it as friendlybrecognition? stop.

Eric Larson @ericman375
10 May, 12:15
Unless this exact post shows up on your Twitter (as of right now, I don't see it there) or you do some sort of misspelling proof, think restling, and match from here to your Twitter, I will recommend that no one pay any attention to these posts.