Enough Already! @emdSD
Mother's Day: husband and i decide to take daughters to balboa park (site of the San Diego Zoo and several museums.)
not a good idea for several reasons
1- scary and dramatic change in crowds- much rougher, sketchy as sh-t
2 -The Museum of Man is no more....renamed "The Museum of Us"
3 - lead exhibit: cannibalism. advertised on every poster, bus and building.

I took the first two photos - the others are from the website. absolutely attempting to normalize this. disturbing and revolting.
happy mother's day to me :(

https://museumofus.org/exh...
10:59 PM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by emdSD in this post can reply
Mrs Pippin @Pippin
19 May, 06:55
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Can we get some patriot protesters at this location ASAP.... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ—£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ—£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ—£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Stacap @CynthiaS747
19 May, 05:42
This is disturbing yet not surprising. They changed the name to "us" perhaps referring to the non-human type. Anyone who considers eating another person is a soulless monster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 May, 05:25
That is totally disgusting. GOD will handle these demons. These people are sick sick sick. May these demons all rot in hell.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 May, 04:54
I'm surprised people are not outside protesting it. Where is PETA protesting against the eating of flesh & blood when needed? As grotesque as this is to many of you, this it what it feels like for those of us when we see the animal people enslaved, murdered, chopped up, burned and eaten. The "meat" section in the grocery looks like a an open morgue to us.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 May, 11:15
SICK.....this will never be "normal"

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
10 May, 03:45
It's like we are the meat we buy....??

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
10 May, 01:29
eww they really seem to be trying to make it seem like cannibalism is completely normal...these people really are demented!!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
10 May, 11:03
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
It is spelled demonted.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 May, 05:25
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
They are demons.

Steven Joe @fUCh3e
09 May, 11:26
i was there too!!

Enough Already! @emdSD
10 May, 01:02
In response Steven Joe to his Publication
no way!!! just two anons passing in the night :)

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
09 May, 11:18
This is fregging crazy! Just makes my skin crawl!

Enough Already! @emdSD
10 May, 01:05
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
mine too. it is horrible what these evil people are trying to acconplish. and they target the young ones. you and i can see it and know right from wrong. little kids being taken on a field trip to the museum of us???? little by little it's made acceptable.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 May, 11:16
Well, these are the End Times so why not put all the cards on the table - soon, they'll have no cards left and they'll be GONE! πŸ’€

Enough Already! @emdSD
10 May, 01:07
In response white light to his Publication
cannot wait for these evil beings to be dealt with. i am so grateful to be on a website like this - gives me hope in humanity - there's more good than evil - and the light definitely will win over the dark SOON!!!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
09 May, 11:10
🀬 Absolute FKN Insanity! Pure FKN Evil! 🀬

I reside in Temecula - will be checking that out shortly. Thanks for sharing, Patriot! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Enough Already! @emdSD
10 May, 01:11
In response True Patriot to his Publication
thank god for you and all of the other patriots. renewed hope in humanity after today feeling evil was winning :(

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
09 May, 11:09
Wow. So in our face. SMH.

Enough Already! @emdSD
10 May, 01:13
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
i know. once you see it, it's everywhere. unfortunately - it seems like there are still so many who trust blindly in the media and the government :( but more every day are waking up and i love this site and knowing i am not alone. more good than evil for sure xoxox