Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 April, 02:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 May, 08:51
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I so agree but most stores will not serve me where I live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
You might write a message on it, in that case, and opt to at least have your nose out. Mine says "Unconstitutional HOAX Covid." Boy, did I get one hard stare from a Menard's Hitler Youth employee the other day. I was smiling hugely under the mask and looked right back at this young Turd.
09:09 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 May, 12:08
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I want to walk back into three stores I am filing action with wearing an Anonymous mask. Only can't find one unless Amazon and I will not support Bezos.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 May, 09:12
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
I don't use Amazon, either. Check out eBay for "Guy Fawkes" mask or "V for Vendetta" masks. There are also now anti-coronavirus shirts and hats online to be found. Be sure and use quotes to get quicker results, i.e., "anti coronavirus."