Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 May, 08:29
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I never put on a mask...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
11 May, 12:10
i have not put one on, period! If Walker

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
10 May, 11:56

Becky Helser @BH17
10 May, 11:56

Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
09 May, 09:02
Last three visits to my Publix grocery store I have not worn one. I am the only person in there without. Tonight we picked up food from our local Five Guys. I went in maskless and the girl behind the counter handed me a blue mask. I said" I don't do those, thank You and God Bless you" Its a small thing that I can do to make a stand and hopefully people will start to follow.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 May, 08:51
I so agree but most stores will not serve me where I live.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 May, 09:09
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
You might write a message on it, in that case, and opt to at least have your nose out. Mine says "Unconstitutional HOAX Covid." Boy, did I get one hard stare from a Menard's Hitler Youth employee the other day. I was smiling hugely under the mask and looked right back at this young Turd.

Pink Totter @Totter
09 May, 08:07
Stop! Don't put on a mask... no need for one. Breathe!

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 01:23
Take off the masks AND start the PUBLIC and MASS arrests of ALL involved in the virus scam. It's the ONLY way. Until we SEE everyone go down, and I mean EVERYONE, we have nothing at all.

Zero justice.
Zero PUBLIC arrests of KNOWN and CAREER DC Pure Trash Swamp treasonous traitors.
Zero REAL President.
Zero country.

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO!