Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 April, 02:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 May, 08:51
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I so agree but most stores will not serve me where I live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 May, 09:09
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
You might write a message on it, in that case, and opt to at least have your nose out. Mine says "Unconstitutional HOAX Covid." Boy, did I get one hard stare from a Menard's Hitler Youth employee the other day. I was smiling hugely under the mask and looked right back at this young Turd.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 May, 12:08
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I want to walk back into three stores I am filing action with wearing an Anonymous mask. Only can't find one unless Amazon and I will not support Bezos.

I don't use Amazon, either. Check out eBay for "Guy Fawkes" mask or "V for Vendetta" masks. There are also now anti-coronavirus shirts and hats online to be found. Be sure and use quotes to get quicker results, i.e., "anti coronavirus."
09:12 AM - May 10, 2021
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
10 May, 09:30
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
And when using eBay, use the "country of manufacture" and do buy in the U.S. or anywhere but China. Sure, it's an extra dollar, but buying from that country hasn't gone well for us.