Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
Thsts my President ! what a Guy .....😎
11:38 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 January, 07:45
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
I Love This man!! ♥️ Thank you God, for your beautiful President and First Lady. ❤️🤍💙
We are Blessed. 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 January, 07:46
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
*our

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
27 January, 03:16
“ Remember this, nothing worth doing, ever, ever, ever came easy. Following your convictions, means you must be willing to face criticism from those who lack the same courage…to do what is right, and they know what is right. But they don’t have the courage, or the guts, or the stamina, to take it and to do it. It’s called the road less travelled.” Donald J. Trump- 45th President of the United States of America

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 January, 03:01
such a beautiful brilliant man💓we love #PresidentTrump so much~
he loves America, he loves us & still fights for us & America every~ single day, he loves our great american flag & honours God~
our erternal respect good sir💞🙏🏻💓

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
27 January, 04:08
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I DO LOVE HIM SO MUCH. HE IS SO AWESOME.HE LOVES THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HE LOVES AMERICA A LOT. I'M SO GREATFUL HE IS OUR PRESIDENT.I PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY EVERY DAY. 🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 January, 10:12
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
And a charming, fun Gemini born on 6/14 which is our US Flag Day! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸. Geminis are crazy like me born 6/13 at 11:11am. Coincidences? i hope one day to hug this great man. God loves his Trumpets 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
26 January, 06:01
Chosen❤️ Thank you Father.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
26 January, 05:43
@rgibb11 God bless our President #19 , John-John, General Flynn their beloved families and our MILITARY. God strengthen us to unite and fight for justice, freedom and truth for our Country but most of all to save our innocent children In the name of Jesus Christ AMEN ✝️

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
27 January, 03:19
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
Amen

Just Jane @JustJane
26 January, 05:41
Greatest President EVER ❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
I miss him💔

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
26 January, 05:39
BEST POTUS EVER! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
26 January, 12:31
I miss him 😭😭😭😭😭

WWG1 WGA @HokaHey17
26 January, 12:18
71rorriM

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 January, 12:07

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 January, 11:58
I miss Our President so much. His Tweets, His Dancing, His Rallys, His speeches. I know he is doing whats needed to be done, but I miss him and Melania very much, all the Trumps. Praying all is well with them and God watches over them. WRWY!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 January, 11:50
😎pas le mien mais debout avec lui

Emand Lio @Emandlio
26 January, 11:45
✊❤️

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 January, 03:03
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
stunning & powerful image💓
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 January, 03:03
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
😎FORT✊

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 January, 11:45
Juan can you assure us that the entire Trump family is safe? Is it true or do you have any knowlege of arrests that were to happen after fake swear in ...were halted because of counter threat? If you know can you share with all of us who are worried about our favorite family?

Plumeria Lady @kailuatwin
26 January, 11:47
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
No one has mentioned that Barron was not apart of the White House departure to Florida.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 11:39
Mine also.