Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
26 January, 11:38
Thsts my President ! what a Guy .....😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Juan can you assure us that the entire Trump family is safe? Is it true or do you have any knowlege of arrests that were to happen after fake swear in ...were halted because of counter threat? If you know can you share with all of us who are worried about our favorite family?
11:45 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Plumeria Lady @kailuatwin
26 January, 11:47
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
No one has mentioned that Barron was not apart of the White House departure to Florida.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
26 January, 06:03
In response Plumeria Lady to his Publication
I did - that was what I noticed first. No one replied to me. Guess they didn't catch it.

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
27 January, 03:31
In response Plumeria Lady to his Publication
The guy on the left was in the White House on 1/20/2021. The guy on the right is President Trump. I believe our First Family was long gone from the White House and body doubles left on the 20th. That's why we didn't see Barron.