Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Nobody is paying the anons a solider's salary. They are not waiting to claim their pension benefits for fighting. There are no bosses or seargents ordering them to do the work.

Volunteer militia drawn from the public have a moral authority and energy that is vital to #WINNING . Information warfare in some ways levels the field betweem the pros and the pamphleteers; no enemy quantum computer or satellite network can stop the truth from seeping everywhere.
09:40 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 July, 07:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
What we stand for ... money cannot buy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
17 July, 07:21
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Always ready! Many Blessings to ALL!
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 July, 01:44
Like Bee’s to Honey, The Hive is Alive! ⚔️🌏⚔️

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 July, 01:34
Thank you for all you are doing, Martin!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 January, 12:34

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
17 July, 03:47
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
🔥🐸🤜💞🙏💞🤛🐸🔥

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
17 July, 10:35
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 12:19
Sooo very thankful for those who have been here since the beginning! I cannot imagine the patience and doubt they have endured! Their unwavering faith in the plan is the reason that the rest of us are here! Cheers to the original Anons!!!!🥂 So thankful for you and your service to our country!❤️🇺🇸

War Weary @W4rWeary
27 January, 01:18
I've lost so many freaking twatter accounts I've started using the phone again. Calling guys I know, chatting about the possibility of the Military in control and DJT coming back.
Stuff the illuminati shitheads, it's our time now, they can rot in hell.
And if I have any say in it... They will.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
26 January, 10:58
Do not just like, recirculate it otherwise it ends with you patriots!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
26 January, 06:01
love this

Only followers of this user (MrAlvin) can see their posts

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
26 January, 05:23
Freedom will be worth more than any paycheck

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
26 January, 04:42
and this is what busts ds/cabal balls. we do it for free.

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
26 January, 01:14
Freedom at any price. Pay is not important. An intact Republic for our children to live in is our reward. Knowing that none of us has experienced true freedom saddens me. Here's to the hope we can share the Republic our founders intended for us to have! #wwg1wga

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
26 January, 01:12
Some fine words.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 January, 01:07
It's good to read after you again Martin. Glad to see you.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
26 January, 12:03
l, like many of you , have proabably lost a fair amount of money by putting all my focus into this fight.... and i, like many of you, wouldnt change it for anything

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 05:30
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
We are all in the same boat. We are fighting for our Republic. i thinknitbis safe to say we lost a lot of $ as well have neglected a lot of chores and home projects. i just hope we win this soon.

JelloRN777 Smith @JelloRN777
26 January, 12:01
I don't feel I am a soldier, but I do consider myself a Warrior in God's battles against evil and all its bullshit manifestations. I made a post here mentioning Q and I havent been reported, blocked, trolled or suspended. Felt almost a PTSD feeling after getting nuked on Twatter last week. (Apparently I was a major influencer of 777 followers, whilst I was simultaneously too fearful to post anything substantiative there.) Here I feel FREE. Here I feel LOVE and acceptance w/o prejudice.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 January, 02:14
In response JelloRN777 Smith to her Publication
Welcome home! Our Admin is awesome!! And NO PATRIOT is insignificant. We ALL matter. I don't really post alot, but I pray alot. In fact, I'm going to post some old things so that those who are just waking up can learn. I've seen alot of "newbie questions" and they aren't being answered so I thought I'd give them the basic starting points. WWG1WGA.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 05:45
In response JelloRN777 Smith to her Publication
The platform itself may allow freedom of speech. However, they all run off the same server or whatever you want to call it. Until there is a completely new web, we are at risk every day. Even if it becomes a public utility it is still controlled.

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
26 January, 11:46
I have been awake since 2012. I have literally spent thousands of hours researching and watching videos. All I want is for people to know the TRUTH.
You will not be the same person coming out of The Storm as you were going in. We are forever changed. The biggest obstacle I've encountered is people really don't want the truth. They want to continue to believe that "what they believe" is the real truth. They refuse to open their minds. But yet I get up to fight another day!🙏🏻

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
26 January, 11:50
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
They will need us at some point 🇺🇸🦅

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 January, 11:27
Time and attention. Two most important resources, readily volunteered.

You have my time.
You have my attention, Anons.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
26 January, 11:20
that is where you find the soul of the world, in the hearts and souls of the anons. the only compensation we seek are our freedoms, our liberties and our pursuit of happiness. 3 things cannot be long hidden. the sun, the moon, and the truth. beautiful words patriot

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
26 January, 11:14
Great To See you here Martin 😊

Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
26 January, 11:13
They've certainly been working hard to smeer anons lately.

Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
27 January, 01:24
In response Dana Pyzik to her Publication
I think the 10 days of darkness is the MSM and Trump haters not having Trump to bash around turned it on the Anons instead. So all got a taste of how Trump must feel sometimes! He seems to just brush it off and jump right back in.

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
26 January, 11:00
we do what we have to! This is our country and we are going to take it back! DC is so corrupt and evil! we the people will do what needs to be done! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🦅

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 10:37

alan candt @candtalan
29 March, 06:46
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Wonderful!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
26 January, 10:36
Exactly, Martin! They can try to make sheep conform yet they cannot stop those that truly believe in eradicating the worldwide swamp.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
26 January, 10:29
AMEN!!!🇺🇸🙌🏻

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 January, 10:18
I spent literally hundreds of hours on 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN and i did it for my country and my world. i didnt get paid. Yet i am questioned and sometimes attacked for sharing facts

Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
26 January, 10:09
Thats because WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND NO ONE WILL TAKE IT FROM US!! #wwg1wga

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 January, 10:05
The keyboards are our weapons since we cant be on the physical battlefield! End is near Patriots! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🐇✝️🙌🏼💖

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
26 January, 10:03
well Worth the Effort! ♥️🇺🇸