Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 09:40
Nobody is paying the anons a solider's salary. They are not waiting to claim their pension benefits for fighting. There are no bosses or seargents ordering them to do the work.

Volunteer militia drawn from the public have a moral authority and energy that is vital to #WINNING . Information warfare in some ways levels the field betweem the pros and the pamphleteers; no enemy quantum computer or satellite network can stop the truth from seeping everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Warrior @Donna1111
26 January, 11:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have been awake since 2012. I have literally spent thousands of hours researching and watching videos. All I want is for people to know the TRUTH.
You will not be the same person coming out of The Storm as you were going in. We are forever changed. The biggest obstacle I've encountered is people really don't want the truth. They want to continue to believe that "what they believe" is the real truth. They refuse to open their minds. But yet I get up to fight another day!πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
They will need us at some point πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
11:50 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormerQ2 in this post can reply
Divine Warrior @Donna1111
26 January, 11:51
In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication
AMEN!