Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 09:40
Nobody is paying the anons a solider's salary. They are not waiting to claim their pension benefits for fighting. There are no bosses or seargents ordering them to do the work.

Volunteer militia drawn from the public have a moral authority and energy that is vital to #WINNING . Information warfare in some ways levels the field betweem the pros and the pamphleteers; no enemy quantum computer or satellite network can stop the truth from seeping everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JelloRN777 Smith @JelloRN777
I don't feel I am a soldier, but I do consider myself a Warrior in God's battles against evil and all its bullshit manifestations. I made a post here mentioning Q and I havent been reported, blocked, trolled or suspended. Felt almost a PTSD feeling after getting nuked on Twatter last week. (Apparently I was a major influencer of 777 followers, whilst I was simultaneously too fearful to post anything substantiative there.) Here I feel FREE. Here I feel LOVE and acceptance w/o prejudice.
12:01 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JelloRN777 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 05:45
In response JelloRN777 Smith to her Publication
The platform itself may allow freedom of speech. However, they all run off the same server or whatever you want to call it. Until there is a completely new web, we are at risk every day. Even if it becomes a public utility it is still controlled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 January, 02:14
Welcome home! Our Admin is awesome!! And NO PATRIOT is insignificant. We ALL matter. I don't really post alot, but I pray alot. In fact, I'm going to post some old things so that those who are just waking up can learn. I've seen alot of "newbie questions" and they aren't being answered so I thought I'd give them the basic starting points. WWG1WGA.

Robert Combs @RobCombs
26 January, 04:28
My grandmother always said the most power soldiers were the ones in the Lords army