MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 January, 09:07
MARINA ABROVAMIC. HEAD SATANIC WITCH. SPIRIT COOKING. 'ARTIST'. SHE'S INVOLVED IN SOOO MUCH SHIT- EVEN ANTARCTICA. THERES A PYRAMID ON ANTARCTICA & THERES A RUNWAY WITH BLUE AIRSTRIPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT- SHE IS ON THE BOARD OF MEMBERS OF THAT COMPANY OUT THERE. I FORGET THE NAME🀯 IF ANYBODY KNOWS DROP ALL INFO ON HER #ThesePeopleAreSick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 09:16
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Let's hope the Ark of Gabriel is taking care of them in Antartica and Rothschild Island!

https://www.history.com/sh...

@nora .ml/why-does-the-russian-army-transports-the-mysterious-object-ark-of-gabriel-to-antarctica-video-ddceb8cdbcd9" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://medium.com/ @nora .m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 10:01
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
When I researched all this months ago I literally cried tears of joy. I realized we are living the Bible and that God provided us with his arsenal to defeat Satan. It was the most phenomenal, earth shattering, brilliant moment of my life. Love you sister ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ¦‹πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’ͺ🏻❀️

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
10 March, 07:10
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
You and I talked about this awhile back. They moved that Ark in 2015 after they dug it up under a mosque and people dropped dead rt then and there and it killed citizens 9 miles away in Mecca. Putin sent a ship and moved it to Antartica. I heard from many that Putin was in on a lot of this evil crap. Many swear that he has been changed out by a masked man. If u remember correctly, he went on TV to get the shot/vaccine. All who went on TV for the fake shot were all guilty. Maybe Trump replaced him like he did Kim Jun Un. Check out the teeth on original Kim and now current Kim. That guy was evil to the core. Hillary's plan was to allow Kim to nuclear bomb us wiping out many while the elite shits went underground to live since they had everything they needed down there. First, they were going to kidnap our kids from us. Bastards. I for one want to see all executions on video. I need to know these vile monsters are indeed dead.