MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 January, 09:07
MARINA ABROVAMIC. HEAD SATANIC WITCH. SPIRIT COOKING. 'ARTIST'. SHE'S INVOLVED IN SOOO MUCH SHIT- EVEN ANTARCTICA. THERES A PYRAMID ON ANTARCTICA & THERES A RUNWAY WITH BLUE AIRSTRIPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT- SHE IS ON THE BOARD OF MEMBERS OF THAT COMPANY OUT THERE. I FORGET THE NAME🤯 IF ANYBODY KNOWS DROP ALL INFO ON HER #ThesePeopleAreSick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Let's hope the Ark of Gabriel is taking care of them in Antartica and Rothschild Island!

https://www.history.com/sh...

@nora .ml/why-does-the-russian-army-transports-the-mysterious-object-ark-of-gabriel-to-antarctica-video-ddceb8cdbcd9" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://medium.com/ @nora .m...
09:16 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
10 March, 07:25
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I thought it was the Ark of God, when did it become of Gabriel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
26 January, 09:47
why do the russians have responsibility of the ark of gabriel??? anyone

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 09:49
In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication
The Russians transported it on behalf of Saudi Arabia. I believe we will discover they are on our side.👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

@nora .ml/why-does-the-russian-army-transports-the-mysterious-object-ark-of-gabriel-to-antarctica-video-ddceb8cdbcd9" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://medium.com/ @nora .m...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 January, 10:44
In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication
idk but i remember from at least 15 yrs ago hearing that Putin had some prophetic purpose on behalf of the world, besides kicking out the Bolsheviks and restoring Christianity to the 'motherland'.

Have always liked him, even besides hearing that.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 January, 09:38
YES!!! THATS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT SISTER

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 10:01
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
When I researched all this months ago I literally cried tears of joy. I realized we are living the Bible and that God provided us with his arsenal to defeat Satan. It was the most phenomenal, earth shattering, brilliant moment of my life. Love you sister ❤️🥰😘🌟🕊🙏🦋😇👏🤗💕💪🏻❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 09:37
We just need the truth about Antartica all of it, Live cameras on it