Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
May 5th news article = “Scientific evidence is mounting in favour of the use of NAC in prevention against SARS-CoV2...”

May 6th news = “Amazon confirmed this week it’s in the process of removing from its website dietary supplements containing NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine).”

“It's time to WAKE UP.”
11:11 AM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
10 May, 11:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Just checked my past AZ orders and tried to buy NAC again, REMOVED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
10 May, 11:53
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Interesting. It still appears in my order history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
10 May, 07:21
tonic water = Quinine, I chop slice lemons, pineapple, limes, kiwi a bit of honey to taste, is also a good tonic full of Vit.C

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
08 May, 10:23
I knew from the start the rona was fake but this interview with the brilliant Dr. Stella Immanuel about what she witnessed in hospitals during this nightmare truly shook me to my core. The look of horror and terror on her face when she said we are fighting a spiritual war and only God can save us now, gave me goosebumps.

https://www.prageru.com/vi...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 May, 02:28
If it's becoming a fad, that's a great thing. NAC is a powerful immune system supporter as an antioxidant because it's the building blocks for the body to make Glutathione, the real powerhouse. It's been commonly used as such in the natural medicine circles for decades. It's wonderful seeing so many people waking up to how toxic and poisonous Big Pharma is and discovering natures remedies that really support vitality, cure and correct the problems, instead of just masking symptoms, while the body further breaks down and create new ones with side effects. A side effect is additional damage being done to the body from the drugs poisons. Big Pharma's job is to make you sicker. They do not cure. There is no money in cures. Check out web-sires like Earth Clinic and Cure Zone, Check out the Medical Medium Anthony Williams!!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 May, 02:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i take it daily .... #NAC .. but ( SHORT VERSION)

DONT EXPECT ANYTHING SPECIAL I THINK

long version : for "daily" i mean .... since... 2004 ??? not every years.
Some year i skipped to take

but by example this years or 2 last years .. mostly daily basis... and dont notice something super special

for me worsk sinergistic with :

R -ALA ( ALPHA LIPHOIC ACID )

ALCAR or something like this

buy alone with other vitamins i dont feel so much
but i do in combos

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 May, 02:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
🤗 even SHORTER MY POST:

> IF NOT : really i dindt notice it to much.
and i man LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME USER

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
08 May, 12:41
Did the FDA know something last year? They allowed NAC before July 2020.

According to the trade association, prior to the July 2020 warning letters, “it was FDA’s longstanding policy to permit the marketing of dietary supplements containing NAC.”

https://www.naturalproduct...

@cowboyw2b article links for anyone interested in reading more.

https://health.economictim...

https://www.naturalproduct...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 May, 11:56
I get my health supplements elsewhere but this is definitely fishy on Amazon's part
That & eliminating some more conservative book titles

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
08 May, 11:30
My Mom's Naturopath recommended NAC to help reduce Inflammation! Once the inflammation is reduced, your immune system can put its energy to helping you heal and doing what it is designed to do!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 November, 05:22
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Acetylsalicyl acyde is in Aspirine and is made from green willow bark, but be carefull and do not use much of the green bark, cause it can be damaging for your kidneys. Ask a Homeopathic doctor how to use it.
Maybe some herbs are better for using? Doctor here?

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Kailee Victoria @thecosmosmama
08 May, 11:13
f**king criminals 😠

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
08 May, 11:27
In response Kailee Victoria to her Publication
Iv been taking it for years. never got sick throughout this scamdemic andIm in random peoples houses with no mask
doing remodeling.