Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 May, 11:11
May 5th news article = “Scientific evidence is mounting in favour of the use of NAC in prevention against SARS-CoV2...”

May 6th news = “Amazon confirmed this week it’s in the process of removing from its website dietary supplements containing NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine).”

“It's time to WAKE UP.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 May, 02:28
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
If it's becoming a fad, that's a great thing. NAC is a powerful immune system supporter as an antioxidant because it's the building blocks for the body to make Glutathione, the real powerhouse. It's been commonly used as such in the natural medicine circles for decades. It's wonderful seeing so many people waking up to how toxic and poisonous Big Pharma is and discovering natures remedies that really support vitality, cure and correct the problems, instead of just masking symptoms, while the body further breaks down and create new ones with side effects. A side effect is additional damage being done to the body from the drugs poisons. Big Pharma's job is to make you sicker. They do not cure. There is no money in cures. Check out web-sires like Earth Clinic and Cure Zone, Check out the Medical Medium Anthony Williams!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
🤗 even SHORTER MY POST:

> IF NOT : really i dindt notice it to much.
and i man LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME USER
02:34 PM - May 08, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it