Only people mentioned by PATRICK in this post can reply
jacqueline roach @LifeHapins
17 June, 08:53
In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication
Been 5 months since you signed on here....I miss your posts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilou Chu @Serenity555
14 June, 10:07
So relieved to know you are safe and alive, we miss you a lot... be safe always...waiting in telegram❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 May, 04:35
ca tombe a pic 🤓putain ...Fauci homme qui tombe a pic 😜

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
19 May, 04:23
How to successfully put a county on notice that your county wants to be audited, informing companies you do not want to be jabbed or wear masks, if they still mandate them. This is a MUST WATCH.
https://youtu.be/KJQWeuSOP...

Get this video out far and wide so more patriots can learn.

And if you know influential patriots they will want to interview Josh Barnett and David Jose.
Josh Barnett, Sophia Zori, Neil Johnson, Are Affidavits and Notices Real and Working -Teef- - YouTube

Some would attempt to act like Affidavits and notices aren’t rocking the nation by God using regular people. Josh Barnett and David Jose set out to kick butt...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 03:11
Patrick we miss you over here !!!

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
15 June, 09:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Patrick is fine and in Telegram, I miss him too...

Silver Bullet @Silver_Bullet
11 April, 11:39
Any chance you will get on Telegram Patrick? We used to follow each other on Twitter until I was taken down the same day as Trump. I miss your posts filled with so much history & truth!

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
20 March, 10:03
This piece of shit needs to be hung too

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
20 March, 06:17
UMMMMMM👀 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻⌚️🆙🤨🧐🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕⭐️⭐️⭐️🙏🏻❤️😬

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 June, 01:26
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
Fauci is the original Chinese mutant ninja rat !!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 March, 08:32
yes ever since President Trump said this, I looked into it! M6 Husband and I have been on Hydroxychloroquine for 6 weeks now! supplements- zinc, vitamin C and D-3. Prescribed by Dr. Stella Immanuel! No negative side effects! No Vax for us!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 08:29
Fauci laptop please, data, folks, data then strike, data is the strike.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 March, 08:23
🤬Lock him up!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 March, 08:13
"HCQ functions as both a cure and a VAX." As our President has been saying allllllllll along.

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
12 March, 11:37
Hey Patrick, you have been gone since for so long now...I miss you and your mind boggling informations... please do come back and share with us of the latest events. Be safe always❤️❤️❤️

Patricia Outeiro @Domingo
17 March, 11:43
In response Marilou Chu to her Publication
yes !! we miss you Patrick! where are you?

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 February, 09:32
Dr Fauci said Hydroxychloroquine was the "CURE AND THE VACCINE."

Lauren Goldman @17nesaragesara
23 February, 12:14
❤️Hey P its Lauren wonderful seeing you on here miss u❤️Hope you are safe get back to me. I emailed you recently.

Lauren Goldman @17nesaragesara
23 February, 12:34
In response Lauren Goldman to her Publication
Cant wait to see you when you and your family are free I miss you and love you ❤️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 February, 11:41
He should be in jail !!!!!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 February, 07:13
It is in the OXFORD files!

Lori Rosenzweig @disciplinedsoul
11 February, 05:28
oh ive missed you so, Patrick!!! thankful my dear friend Veronica Wolkski the peoples bridge led me here! love you!!! Lori

oh ive missed you so, Patrick!!! thankful my dear friend Veronica Wolkski the peoples bridge led me here! love you!!! Lori

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
01 February, 06:18
I'm so glad you're here. Patrick! Hope you are feeling better!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
01 February, 03:47
I saw this info months ago. Fraudci is a deep state POS! Utsava said a long time ago that by late Spring/early Summer, HCQ will be OTC. This will happen once the GOAT POTUS is our 13th POTUS in March!

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
31 January, 09:59
😍ola!

Kitty Evers @LightWarriorKI
31 January, 08:33
are you well Patrick? Miss your posts about the history of your family 🙏🏻🧚‍♀️

Pia's Perspective @Pias_Perspepctive
30 January, 08:08
Awesome - the article was removed from the NIH website a few months back. TKs for the record.

julie baja @JB4DJT
28 January, 02:23
What a PO💩 he is.....Expose and arrest that man already!

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
27 January, 07:46
Jusr really sick of the Evil with these Narsisstic, greedy, POS'S

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
27 January, 12:48
well we all know this little bitch is a Deep State piece of shit

Jersey Girl @Jersey23
27 January, 12:37
Dr. Evil should be strung up by his toes and injected with every single vaccine he has pushed on the public that has harmed or killed people throughout his career!