Happy Tuesday! Morning vibes...

WE STAND TOGETHER.
WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS.
08:59 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
linda Smith @LindaC
26 January, 09:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏Our world has everything on the line. I believe God will defeat this evil that has destroyed our world. My prayers will continue for our President to succeed. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
R3bel Plebian @R3belPlebian
26 January, 08:10
That sounds an awful lot like Blowbama's campaign slogan. kek. 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
26 January, 06:30
Hey Girl!

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
26 January, 05:50
When will this be over?? I cannot stomach seeing potato Biden everywhere!!! 🤮

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
26 January, 05:42
THIS "CHANGE THAT WE CAN BELIVE IN" MAKES ME THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OBAMA

Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
26 January, 05:40
Amen to that !!!!

Nancy Donahue @nanner61
26 January, 05:34
Happy Tuesday Afternoon back at you - from Florida

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 04:23
😐THIS IS THE#PSYCOLOGICAL#MINDSET AFTER BEEN BAITED TO BELIEVE AND DIFUND THAN#EBS WILL BE#DEPLOYED AND SOME

#QANON
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus

SERIOUS STUFF GONNA HAPPEN
TO RAISE THE MORAL
A BATTLEFIELD COVER WITH DEADS AND WOUNDES
A KING IN THEIR#castle FOR#better#Optics

AND A#Army DEFECTIC THE BATTLE FIELD LETTIN OTHERS TO#HoldTheLine AS DISTRACTION

(LET ME SAY YO😐U HOW > 😐
ITS RIGH NOW. 👎☠️

THANKS LORD THAT AT LEAST .. THIS HAS BEEN NOT A PHYSICAL WAR... cant even imagine the results with this #Ia #GAMES_THEORY CRAP
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

26 January, 04:07
ALL THIS WORDS MEAN NOTHING AT ALL

FACTS AND TRUES ITS WHAT REALLY MATTERS AND MAKE DIFFERENT

"BY THE ACTIONS, YOU WILL KNOW THEMS"

TODAY THE #BRAVEHEART
SCENE WHEN THE GET SOME TACTICAL OR POLITICAL IMPROVEMENT OR POSITION
DECEIVEN AT #warriors FIGHTING THE GOOD #FIGHT BY HONOR
#Freedom AND
#justice
UNDERSTAND THAT ALL #TITLES
AND #LADS

ARE NOTHIGN WHEN YOU MENS DONT RELAY ON YOU

26 January, 03:52
NOW MY #QANON #BOOKMARKs IS A #CEMENTERY
a #GRAVEYARD of #Banned #accounts

and #WASTED REPTUATIONS IN >
PERSONAL / INTELLECTUAL / FAMILIAR / SOCIAL LIFES

( for some people also profesional ) was related to topics of alternative health/ spiritualy / journalist / or ever single profesion.

after BEING #BETRAYED in FAVOR of

>
"FOR THE #KING " AND THE #KINGDOM

as same as in #BRAVEHEART

by part of "KINGS #Army " THAN DEFECT FROM THE BATTLE FIELD when civil army was #RELAY ON THEM

FOR #Optics 😐

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
26 January, 03:07
Happy Tuesday to you Kim 🤗

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 January, 01:34
Everything Is Awesome 😁

https://youtu.be/a0VGJYAMM...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 01:32
👍

Trust The plan @USNavyVet67
26 January, 01:07
Good Morning Kimberly!!!!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
26 January, 01:00
I Like Your Tuesday Vibes Kim💛

Peek Oil @Peekoil
26 January, 12:59
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chrystal Johnson @Delterdawn
26 January, 12:59
Can NOT wait!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 January, 12:57
200k+ indictments!

Kyra Drg @Kyra
26 January, 12:53
we stand together from France, because we are not all asleep! WWG1WGA

Nielz Awake @Awakened86
26 January, 12:51
morning! did you get booted from twit again?

Wego All @Wego2
26 January, 10:40
Thank you for the post of Juan 07 yesterday!👍

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
26 January, 09:38

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
26 January, 09:12
☀️Good morning kim

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 09:11
Kim, do you have any thoughts or information on the structure being built in front of the white house right now?

Art Annu @ArtAnnu
26 January, 09:10
Good morning Kim.
I'm now here and on Gab, Twitter account deled 👍.
Patriots together 💪

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
26 January, 12:58
In response Art Annu to her Publication
I'm going to pick you up too Art

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 09:09
Hey Kim!!! Keep us posted once you're back on Twitter! thank you for all you do!!!

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
26 January, 09:09
good morning... do you know if Lo is active on here or Gab... i follow her but i havent seen her

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
26 January, 01:08
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
I guess she have opened an Account but, I'm out as well to advice...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 January, 09:03
Good Morning Kim!

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 January, 09:03
Good morning Kim and all! Hiho hiho, it's off to work I go! Have a beautiful day!

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
26 January, 09:01
Good morning Kim!