Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 04:03
Woke up with TWO questions, yes up at this hour. FIRST, WHY is this site based out of an apt complex, but it gets weirder, NEXT TO AN TMOBILE BUILDING< NEXT TO A MONEY PLACE? Second, and this is a legit question, JUST ASKING, WHY is the space force insignia, a freaking TRIANGLE> Not saying the two go hand in hand. AND why is freaking dude GAGA and Anniston still on new commercials. TWICE I woke up and those ugly things were on my tv as I fell asleep with it on. Okay three questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
LMAO 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 04:07
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Sick of weird shit, aren't you? lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:10
Yes...

but I think I have an addiction...😂😂😂

08 May, 04:14
I have an addiction to freedom, and answers. That will never change. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:18
Well...long time between drinks...
isn't it...

So i broke my drought a bit yesterday...
Kicking myself now

LOL, I don't know, I mean beer on ice is good. PROBABLY don't wanna know what is in that stuff either, and wanna make my own. Guess I am doing better than folks who ingest fluoride water. Started that when I literally had to fight against a poison water table elsewhere, LONG story suffice it to say no Erin Brokavich to be had.
04:20 AM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:27
I don't like beer...never have...
not saying that I haven't drunk it...
because I used to drink it a lot...

There's a lot of crap in water...
i don't drink anything now except coffee...
and I trick myself into believing that its alright because I boil the jug...

I told you I was an authority...😂😂😂

08 May, 04:29
😂🤣😂🤣Sounds like your theory makes more sense than the majority of what is going on. AND probably better than my beer on ice theory. lol