Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 04:03
Woke up with TWO questions, yes up at this hour. FIRST, WHY is this site based out of an apt complex, but it gets weirder, NEXT TO AN TMOBILE BUILDING< NEXT TO A MONEY PLACE? Second, and this is a legit question, JUST ASKING, WHY is the space force insignia, a freaking TRIANGLE> Not saying the two go hand in hand. AND why is freaking dude GAGA and Anniston still on new commercials. TWICE I woke up and those ugly things were on my tv as I fell asleep with it on. Okay three questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Richo in this post can reply
08 May, 04:07
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Sick of weird shit, aren't you? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes...

but I think I have an addiction...😂😂😂

08 May, 04:05
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
🧐Not much of an answer there Simpleton, but legit questions.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well... I'm a Simpleton like my avi says...😂😂😂

I don't know...

but gagargoyle gives me the creeps...
and I think there's more than one Jen that is a man...

As for Space force...
I don't know as I said...
I was rejected a long time ago...

betterer???