Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Woke up with TWO questions, yes up at this hour. FIRST, WHY is this site based out of an apt complex, but it gets weirder, NEXT TO AN TMOBILE BUILDING< NEXT TO A MONEY PLACE? Second, and this is a legit question, JUST ASKING, WHY is the space force insignia, a freaking TRIANGLE> Not saying the two go hand in hand. AND why is freaking dude GAGA and Anniston still on new commercials. TWICE I woke up and those ugly things were on my tv as I fell asleep with it on. Okay three questions.
04:03 AM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 May, 07:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
1.SITE = Individuals own MONEY and EFFORT - not a corporation, and I'm very thankful he created this site for patriots

2. Space Force is an "arrow", pointing upward to higher levels (God) not a triangle.

3. Commercials can be cgi, pre recorded, dubbed, idk ???
I'm seeing less and less of these hollyweirds

ALSO _ good info is Project Looking Glass
https://rumble.com/vgocwj-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 07:49
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
LAWD ty I was pondering that. TY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 07:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Heard about two aspects of looking glass back in the day, the demonic programming of individuals via Alice etc. pre but like Project Paperclip bs gleaned from bs darkness from the way back than this shit. THEN also the thing where it all jacked up. CERN needs to be dismantled in all its variants.

08 May, 04:09
The set up is weird but we got a name also, an addy, and MORE weird ties, to that place, very strange.

08 May, 04:07
My buddy scooped the info, and it is a weird ass lay out.

08 May, 04:04
WEIRD ASS layout if that is actually the place this site is off of.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:04
LMAO 😂😂😂

08 May, 04:05
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
🧐Not much of an answer there Simpleton, but legit questions.

08 May, 04:07
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Sick of weird shit, aren't you? lol