Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 04:03
Woke up with TWO questions, yes up at this hour. FIRST, WHY is this site based out of an apt complex, but it gets weirder, NEXT TO AN TMOBILE BUILDING< NEXT TO A MONEY PLACE? Second, and this is a legit question, JUST ASKING, WHY is the space force insignia, a freaking TRIANGLE> Not saying the two go hand in hand. AND why is freaking dude GAGA and Anniston still on new commercials. TWICE I woke up and those ugly things were on my tv as I fell asleep with it on. Okay three questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 May, 07:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
1.SITE = Individuals own MONEY and EFFORT - not a corporation, and I'm very thankful he created this site for patriots

2. Space Force is an "arrow", pointing upward to higher levels (God) not a triangle.

3. Commercials can be cgi, pre recorded, dubbed, idk ???
I'm seeing less and less of these hollyweirds

ALSO _ good info is Project Looking Glass
https://rumble.com/vgocwj-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heard about two aspects of looking glass back in the day, the demonic programming of individuals via Alice etc. pre but like Project Paperclip bs gleaned from bs darkness from the way back than this shit. THEN also the thing where it all jacked up. CERN needs to be dismantled in all its variants.
07:52 AM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 May, 07:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes, you're right, but not exactly, listen to that vid adding in all the research - it helps to connect the dots. RE CERN: we are in control of that too. WH have been sending pulsees to help us prep for the BIG EVENT - other than us just awakening to all these lies.

08 May, 07:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

08 May, 08:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
AS IF these losers stand a chance now, defeated since time immemorial. lol
CERN highlights from 2019 - YouTube

Relive 2019 at CERN, from engineering and accelerator milestones to particle physics results and much more.This video will take you on a journey through key ...