shari vdk @GodisLove
07 May, 09:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Rothschild. Red Shield. Red Cross... which stole donations during Houston's weather-modified Hurricane Harvey, passing them off as originating from this dishonorable organization.

Slightly on topic and By The By, The Red Shield Cafes are found behind some Salvation Army stores. Be careful where you donate to thrift. Go local. Goodwill is entirely For Profit. Neither of these have the public's best interests at heart except the board of directors.

There are many others with better intents that will state exactly what their sales benefit - pets, children, families in need... find them at churches and modest-rent strip centers and Support Your Local Economy at the same time. #Patriots #deplorables#MAGA#PrayerWarriors#moms#dads#grandparents#deplorable#PatriotsAwakened
10:37 PM - May 07, 2021
In response shari vdk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Richo
07 May, 10:51
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I've met people with double garages full of Red Cross donations...
Because I gave them timber to build a deck for free, they showed me and told me that I could have anything that I want...
I didn't want anything...nor did I take anything...

I told him that I did not think it was right to have a shed full of donations...

The next thing you know I had restraining orders placed against me...
A torched Truck...
My dog got hit in the head with a hammer...
And was arrested for breaches of those restraining orders...
All bogus allegations that came from all directions... including Government and cops...
They tied me up in courts for years...
remanded me in custody twice...
I had to take them to Supreme Court...
In order to get out and have the charges thrown out...
Excuse for conduct was police error...

They came again years later and bogus allegations were ramped up...
Same cops involved...
and I lost my business and my life...

So yes...
i knew then that the Red Cro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 May, 11:41
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Sorry you had to go through that.
We ALL appreciate your cautionary tale of harassment. Keep the Faith!

Richard Simpleton @Richo
07 May, 11:43
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I wonder why some of my posts don't get put out in completion...🤔🤔🤔

I think certain people don't like what I say...
And that goes for on here too...

The Truth seems to affect some people in all sorts of funny ways...

Amazing...
isn tit...