Only people mentioned by GodisLove in this post can reply
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
08 May, 12:02
In response shari vdk to her Publication
😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cutty Powell @Cuttysark
07 May, 11:59
I volunteered with the Red Cross during the California wildfires and a hurricane that hit North Carolina. All of us underlings only did good for the people of these catastrophes. I am so angry that this organization is so dirty and evil. I will never be a volunteer again under this entitiy. I know that Samaritans Purse and the Salvation Army are good people. I will volunteer through them. I am saddened that all of these amazing volunteers have no clue that the RC is evil. So many of us want to do the right thing. I know I will be reaching out to my contacts to comfort them when the RC falls for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 May, 10:37
Rothschild. Red Shield. Red Cross... which stole donations during Houston's weather-modified Hurricane Harvey, passing them off as originating from this dishonorable organization.

Slightly on topic and By The By, The Red Shield Cafes are found behind some Salvation Army stores. Be careful where you donate to thrift. Go local. Goodwill is entirely For Profit. Neither of these have the public's best interests at heart except the board of directors.

There are many others with better intents that will state exactly what their sales benefit - pets, children, families in need... find them at churches and modest-rent strip centers and Support Your Local Economy at the same time. #Patriots #deplorables#MAGA#PrayerWarriors#moms#dads#grandparents#deplorable#PatriotsAwakened

Richard Simpleton @Richo
07 May, 10:51
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I've met people with double garages full of Red Cross donations...
Because I gave them timber to build a deck for free, they showed me and told me that I could have anything that I want...
I didn't want anything...nor did I take anything...

I told him that I did not think it was right to have a shed full of donations...

The next thing you know I had restraining orders placed against me...
A torched Truck...
My dog got hit in the head with a hammer...
And was arrested for breaches of those restraining orders...
All bogus allegations that came from all directions... including Government and cops...
They tied me up in courts for years...
remanded me in custody twice...
I had to take them to Supreme Court...
In order to get out and have the charges thrown out...
Excuse for conduct was police error...

They came again years later and bogus allegations were ramped up...
Same cops involved...
and I lost my business and my life...

So yes...
i knew then that the Red Cro

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 May, 10:26
Never again donateing one red cent to the crooked Red Cross!