Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
08 May, 10:54
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Coronavirus is the family of viruses that the common cold, flu, SARS, and now COVID belong to. They don't like sunlight or fresh air. They like closed, confined spaces, hence the reason why cold and flu season happens every fall and winter. COVID is just another variation. If it hadn't been politicized and blown completely out of proportion, 2020 would have been a lot different

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 May, 06:38
COPIED: May not need to. Apparently china is dropping thier vaccine mandate, and says people should be able to choose...so what REALLY happened? NO FUCKING VIRUS...thats what and why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
07 May, 10:34
Severe forms and complications of the flu are often due to bacterial superinfects. and this is where the masks come into play, in which there is a reservoir for bacteria when worn for a long time.

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
07 May, 10:31
I have a can of Lysol that is old. I looked up the listing of corona on can to see what it was and it said common cold. This was way before all this started. I read labels for years. And wondered what that was.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 May, 10:24
I sent this to some friends on email last week, no problem. This week, on the attempt to send it, it wouldn't load.

This tells me there is too much #truth about #covid and #Coronavirus here to be ignored.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 May, 10:08
That's not entirely accurate.

https://www.mypathologyrep...