CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 03:53
3 in my extended family. not same parents. statistically impossible, but the truth.
HOW CAN TRUMP WARN ABOUT AUTISM AND YET PUSH THE POISON VAX?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
08 May, 09:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ugh, so sorry for you and your family. Sending prayers. It is unconscionable how hard this poison is being pushed through. Criminal. And I agree completely, how could DJT ever promote this? The one issue that has me questioning whether there are even any good guys in control. Because this is the most massive, unchecked crime against humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Right. I have been struggling with this for months now. I am praying. But I thought more people were becoming awake, but they are not. So I have days where I am angry about this stupid vaccine, and days where I am more calm, but right now I just want answers, but have to wait and see. No crystal ball. I am only one of the few not vaxxed in my family, but the children will be vaxxed by the end of the year if Trump does not help us.
09:25 PM - May 08, 2021
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
08 May, 09:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Exactly. We need his help NOW. Or the help of someone on his team. Right now they are hanging us all out to dry. The asleep are NOT waking up. To the contrary. They are just getting more entrenched in their beliefs, and just feel more entitled to call us crazy, the longer this goes on. I'm frustrated too. And honestly at this point "trust the plan" feel like gaslighting; insulting, because any plan that is tearing this many families apart is a terrible plan. Especially given the new info that the vaxxed are transmitting spike proteins to the unvaxxed.

Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
09 May, 10:49
I did this Q&A with energy work to help those concerned about the vaccine shedding, because I can't wrap my head around these vaccines being done and to so many either.
It's shocking & now hearing of miscarriages & blood clots from the shedding, it's all too much.
The Q&A has helped those who've listened & there's separate energy work on this channel too to keep listening daily.

https://rumble.com/vg9xvj-...

https://rumble.com/vg9whj-...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 10:53
Yes, agree. I was laughed at a few days ago when I tried to tell a friend about spike proteins, and was asked where is my proof, but my family is not laughing at all because they deal with reality. They are still believing in the danger of covid (understandable) and they cannot fathom that it was planned. They cannot believe that the medical profession would help with a scam. They do not know about Operation Paperclip or other deep state secrets (like 911 and Bush). They are good God fearing Christians that go through their lives helping people and doing the right thing. They are not deliberately being stubborn about waking up. They truly do not see it. That scares me, but makes sense in a way because they are all good people that live via love, not negativity. They float on the water if they get a chance, but right now we all need to swim against the tide (but they do not see it.) I think patriots who are awake are never afraid to be criticized. That separates us from the sleeping.