Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
06 May, 10:28
Awesome news from Dr. Immanuel (Frontline doctors)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 12:20
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
The problem is more is unknown than known about these Experimental Injections. If your bodies cells are making the protien marker in every cell I don’t believe HCQ will be effective against this issue. All test animals die after 1 year, all of them. So I will have to disagree with Dr Immanuel on this comment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
I believe the Dr is referring to the spike protein shread from the vaccinated.

In other words, if you get the covid, use HCQ, if you are in close proximity with a vaxxed and are experiencing symptoms, use HCQ.

if you cant get HCQ, stock up on tonic water.
08:18 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
Daniel WebsterCarter @DanielWebsterCarter
06 May, 08:36
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
If you can't get HCQ, this will also work. Use non waxed fruit.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 08:19
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Yes, the spike protien once vaccinated your cells produce this protien. Remember there is less known about the vax than is known.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
06 May, 08:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Correct.

Mary Jajola @mtruthseeker
06 May, 08:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
What about the stories coming out about how the vaccinated are getting the unvaccinated sick with the spike protien??