TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 02:02
The evil seed of Cain and the Fallen from thousands of years ago. The common denominator is all of them are Rh Negative on blood types. These families work for the Great Deciever Satan and the CV19 and Experimental Vaccine is their blood offering to Ishtar.

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6. The Kennedy Bloodline

7. The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9. The Rockefeller Bloodline

10. The Russell Bloodline

11. The Van Duyn Bloodline

12. The Merovingian Bloodline

13. The Rothschild Bloodline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 May, 05:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The shit heads who sold out via ALL bloods via secret society also suckola. I told the bloodliner back then my theory of if anyone called to Him, and they were saved, that something occurred even in the spiritual realm to change them. MY theory, I mean I don't think that was just subjectively but literally if not knew blood types, on a spiritual level CHANGED>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 05:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I rarely get sick, I heal fast, I am told I look young, DANG sure no nasty devil adrenochrome, I really think a change occurs.

06 May, 05:15
you spiritually isn’t affected by blood type or skin color. God looks at your deeds and your heart and soul.

06 May, 05:18
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yeah but I mean ANYBODY can be saved. Yep my whole point.

Anyone who believes Christ is God only son sent as the Sacrifical Lamb to save humanity will not perish but have eternal life in Heaven. Anyone who believes ....
05:22 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it