[30] Exact @Gq1620
06 May, 03:24
10K [187] since Dec2020 AFTER taking C19 Waccine—WOW!

Please-Download and SPREAD.
https://t.me/QPatriot0/515...

#truth
#statistics
#Health
#covid
#STOPTHESTEAL
#tuckercarlson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 09:21
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
Remember this is not a vaccine rather an experimental injection using mRNA which contains the protien marker of CV19. In time every cell in your body will begin making this protien and your immune response will attack ever cell producing this protien. I am a retired scientist with a strong background in Chemistry. I am also familiar with Virology and Immunology. If you take the shot I pray you will not die from it. All laboratory animals used for testing did die after 1 year. EXPERIMENTAL SHOT.
Watch India over the next few days after 400 thousand new cases of CV19 were reported yesterday in a 24 hour period . India was one of the most Injected Nations on earth.
No one can require you to take a Experimental Shot. This , if ever made mandantory , will be when I will defend myself with equal or greater force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by rAnnbci in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Have Faith, click on at the bottom under it