Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
06 May, 02:30
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
It is not just the family doctor that "they' are enlisting to push the shot...its RELIGIOUS LEADERS AND COLLEGES ALSO!!!! Colleges that are complicit with DS are not letting students enroll in next semester courses unless they come in and get 3 covid tests (up the nose ones) or they get the shot...they can get the shot there at the college or bring in the shot card and prove they had it.....

I dont even have words for religious leaders that push this....other than if they do, leave that church IMMEDIATELY-they are NOT of God....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 May, 10:03
very well said —thank goodness for Tucker—-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 09:21
Remember this is not a vaccine rather an experimental injection using mRNA which contains the protien marker of CV19. In time every cell in your body will begin making this protien and your immune response will attack ever cell producing this protien. I am a retired scientist with a strong background in Chemistry. I am also familiar with Virology and Immunology. If you take the shot I pray you will not die from it. All laboratory animals used for testing did die after 1 year. EXPERIMENTAL SHOT.
Watch India over the next few days after 400 thousand new cases of CV19 were reported yesterday in a 24 hour period . India was one of the most Injected Nations on earth.
No one can require you to take a Experimental Shot. This , if ever made mandantory , will be when I will defend myself with equal or greater force.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
06 May, 01:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 May, 10:20
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
You will not stand alone in this.
My wife and I, as well many others I know have had this conversation. Not just about The Vax. Many topics which all include the overstepping and disregard of our personal space and Rights. I believe this plandemic to be the very presipice of our lives as God loving, Conservative Americans, who have just realized the importance of Patriotism.
Albeit force fed to many, and magnified by those who have live that life in service to country. I've always had faith in others. Likely to a fault. Yet as I write this the D/S efforts in creating our demise right before the eyes of Mothers and Fathers, Sons and Daughters, Will be their downfall. As you said, you will meet them with an elevated threat to which you are met with.
Americans by and large understand that will be the necessary tact in dealing with this threat to our way of life.
I pray that God will give Us all the courage and strength necessary to follow through when the time comes.
God protect us a

[30] Exact @Gq1620
06 May, 03:58
Fox News won't upload this to their YouTube page — Why not???
So we did and you can download it here.
˥˥Iʞ SƎNIϽϽ∀Λ