Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 03:13
https://www.prophecynewswa...

Do ya wonder where Biden is going to get all this money from a defunct bankrupct corporation???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
19 February, 06:05
In response private account to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
19 February, 10:38
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
There is a virus. My family had it except my youngest. We had the breathing issues. We used a z-pack, tonic water, a nebulizer and albuterol, hot liquids, zinc, vitamin c 750mg x2 and I made homemade chicken noodle soup with bone broth, oregano, garlic, onions, chicken and veggies. Ate fresh pineapple (has bromelain), eucalyptus and menthol lozenges, and vapor rub. I also put water bowls partially over the heat vent with essential oils that are non toxic for animals. It took me the longest to get well because I am chronically ill. I've helped out other families too. Most have gotten over it within 4 days. One couple I helped out, he had a fever for 10 days, ate my soup and it broke. 🤷‍♀️

My girlfriend's husband lost his taste and I grabbed this for him along with the above. He was better in 3 days.

I'll be damned if I'm not going help someone because their doctor said "don't come to the hospital unless you have difficulty breathing." Research and use common sense.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 February, 09:11
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
most people have no clue how to care for themselves, they mostly rely on pills from a doctor or a vaccine

Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it