Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
https://www.prophecynewswa...

Do ya wonder where Biden is going to get all this money from a defunct bankrupct corporation???
03:13 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
19 February, 06:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
[D]hey all about the money ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 06:54
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Bluetick @BigBlueMom2
19 February, 03:34
Remember the old joke of .......if I have checks in my checkbook I still have money, right? Kinda feel that with the Dems! They are trying to destroy this country. Break us down economically so we will HAVE to do what they want. Just my opinion

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 February, 03:32
I thought the same thing. He's spending so much money.

arba happihr @arba
19 February, 03:30
My guess is from his buddies with the printing press. what a joke these Lizards think we are completely stupid. I can see how they think that way with ALL of these TV mind controlled beings. Come on 4D. 5D

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
19 February, 06:05
In response private account to his Publication

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 February, 03:15
It's going to raise taxes on the working people!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
19 February, 06:46
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
He already said he was doing that!! I hope the Dems are happy!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 February, 10:06
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
There will be no more taxes folks! This will be all said and done by April 1st