Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 03:13
https://www.prophecynewswa...

Do ya wonder where Biden is going to get all this money from a defunct bankrupct corporation???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
20 February, 04:22
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Frost @KFrost
21 February, 02:39
I am just learning this. Makes me wonder how many doctors knew, now know and why drugs are still being prescribed.

Trump Won @Bulldog93
20 February, 09:12
TRUTH!

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
20 February, 08:55
i would agree with you. have been telling people since for a year and they think i am crazy.....😌

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
20 February, 12:18
👍

Jaime Schultz @Suppafreak
19 February, 10:41
There are always viruses. This one was used as a weapon of fear to control.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
19 February, 10:38
There is a virus. My family had it except my youngest. We had the breathing issues. We used a z-pack, tonic water, a nebulizer and albuterol, hot liquids, zinc, vitamin c 750mg x2 and I made homemade chicken noodle soup with bone broth, oregano, garlic, onions, chicken and veggies. Ate fresh pineapple (has bromelain), eucalyptus and menthol lozenges, and vapor rub. I also put water bowls partially over the heat vent with essential oils that are non toxic for animals. It took me the longest to get well because I am chronically ill. I've helped out other families too. Most have gotten over it within 4 days. One couple I helped out, he had a fever for 10 days, ate my soup and it broke. 🤷‍♀️

My girlfriend's husband lost his taste and I grabbed this for him along with the above. He was better in 3 days.

I'll be damned if I'm not going help someone because their doctor said "don't come to the hospital unless you have difficulty breathing." Research and use common sense.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 February, 09:11
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
most people have no clue how to care for themselves, they mostly rely on pills from a doctor or a vaccine

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
19 February, 10:19
I'd believe you

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 February, 10:00
I would say, very true.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 February, 09:59
I'd ask "why is the military wearing masks?"

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
19 February, 09:59
I'd say, just as I've been saying, it's just the flu and a bunch of lies.

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
19 February, 10:45
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Optics

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
19 February, 09:58
Then i would know im not crazy after all.