Doq Holliday @doqholliday
April 20 = 4/20 = D T = Donald Trump
02:26 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
26 January, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Noticed Exhib "Q"........?
find out about the meeting between tesla, edinson and 2 more in paris! what was decided?
the end of the meeting was "the future is ours....."
(wonder why trump has been saying it over and over again)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 January, 04:05
WOW DOQ, great post. have you seen this video yet with the BIBLICAL timelines? https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Always @Patriot4ever777
26 January, 01:19
IT'S DATED JANUARY 30th, at the bottom of the page.

John Bobeng @xDRxDOGxDADx
26 January, 12:46
sometime in April '20, is my guess... I watched this video series somewhere (YT, HULA, AM PRIME) on a small group of people searching the planet for Tesla secrets, missing writings and such. I SWEAR I have seen the whole John T. part.. A scene in the New Yorker I think.. I have to go find it again!!! TY for posting! Exhibit Q.. 🤯

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
26 January, 11:23
😎

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 January, 10:25
This seems like a good reason for a 4:20PM EST prayer today.

As always, can you help spread the word?

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
26 January, 08:00
In a Manhattan Warehouse in a deposit box at the Gov. Clinton Hotel ...hmmm.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
26 January, 07:20
good day amd i doubt 420 was a holiday tben but its tesla he could see the future last and present so he knew it would be a holiday one day 🤣

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
26 January, 06:56
Not really sure what that is all supposed to be about.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 06:49
GOOD Morning DoQ!
You are up early working?
Nice post ya got there.

1776 ... @IGG1776
26 January, 06:48
Thanks Doq , i was just taking with my son about this last night 👊

Goldcoastmomma Sills @goldcoastmomma
26 January, 03:16
How cool is that! Thanks, Doc!

Jessi Doe @Jessi
26 January, 03:11
😱😱

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 January, 02:36
Can't tell if that's 'exhibit Q' Or 'o' but still super cool!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 January, 02:34
I can add on to that. Tesla = The ripple effct 3.6.9