Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
What if HCQ is the cure for COVID-19 AND the effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
10:30 AM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 09:32
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
This may be a possibility, and would be so the Trump way of "Trumping" the enemy. It could be made available OTC and could be pushed in the fall flu season to help against the "variant" they are planning. It would be a shocker to the evil ones when no one gets ill anymore from any virus, and those who foolishly took the experimental " vaccine" will also be cured of the effects of the mRNA!' Perfect! Our dear Dr. Stella Immanuel ( her name means a A Star (Stella) and God with us (Immanuel) thinks HCQ will take care of both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karrie Welch @Iammeq
06 May, 02:58
go buy Hylandโ€™s leg cramp formula. it contains natural quinine bark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 May, 01:34
Our good Dr. friend sure thinks so. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
07 May, 05:50
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Pray you are right , thanks for sharing

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
06 May, 01:29
Hadn't actually thought of this! Praying it's true for the antidote. ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’•

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 May, 01:12
Yes to the former and fingers crossed for the latter.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 May, 11:55
President Trump knew!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
06 May, 11:17
and all of the trump haters who took the vax will soon see him as a hero for pushing HCQ!

Camille 317 @Camille
06 May, 11:16
I hope there is some antidote.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 May, 11:12
As all this noise around the vax gets louder and more confusing and we are more and more tired everyday after more than a year of lies I sit quietly and try to make some sense of it...
It is Trump that rushed the vaccine production...
Yes it surely is because this way [they] can't force it on us and we have a choice...but I mean it's Trump we are talking about...
Mr. how many steps ahead of the others???
Who's plan is this?๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
Maybe He's watching who choses fear over faith...
Hard to believe He's gonna let them all die...
Just my humble thoughts...

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
07 May, 10:16
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
06 May, 11:10
This has been a very frustrating for sure and very scarry for me. i have very little family really . My kids and there spouses have taken the jab. My heart is broken and very concerned. pray there is a way to save them or there is something i missed and this nightmare will be resolved.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
06 May, 11:08
I have thought about this too. Hopefully we can get some data and proven results.

Imagine the years of fallout this could lead to for the thousands of people that took the Jabby Jab, and will refuse to take HCQ.

There will be multiple rounds of HCQ needed to combat the Jabby Jab for years.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
06 May, 11:07
Not much good if the vaccine has killed you...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 May, 11:00
I am hoping that this or something else will take care of all of this. Otherwise aren't the White Hats just as quilty?

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 May, 10:59
Pretty sure that is right on, except thinking harmful for those that drink our life from us๐Ÿ˜Ž

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 May, 10:47
I have too many people in family and friends who have taken the vax... It hearts my heart to hear about when they confirm it it done. I hope this is the case....

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 May, 11:05
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Whew! Same here! ๐Ÿ‘

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 May, 10:40
Thinking that too.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
06 May, 10:40
not sure hcq can restore altered dna....

America First @AmericaFirst17
07 May, 05:18
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
It will take a lot longer for the DNA to be altered.

As long as we get the medbeds within 18 months of them taking the vax, everyone can get the dna restored.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 May, 10:37
i am assuming..hoping it is. Can't imagine.how.President Trump would.let.this vaccine horror story continue. Even with free will I know President would protect us. Without pulling trigger on enire world event many have not had chance.to learn to be strong yet on their own so President Trump.is protecting us.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
06 May, 10:49
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
One of two reasons.....it is not as "deadly" as some make it out to be or he's in on it.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
06 May, 10:33
i sure hope it is the cure for the injection people are assuming is a vaccine. many friends & relatives i love took it ... their fault is trusting. at one time i trusted, then awoke ... I trust in God, Jesus & Holy Ghost.

guyo thorson @guyo
06 May, 10:33

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 May, 01:02
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
BQQM!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 May, 07:06
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
Just FYI. I reached out to Frontlinemds.com, Dr. IImmanuel's website, to verify the information, and I was told they were unaware of that post. That may be a false account

guyo thorson @guyo
06 May, 10:32
not sure but seen

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
06 May, 10:32
Hoping for truth!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 May, 10:31
Probably not 'what if' - probably it is ! Thank goodness!!!