Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 May, 10:30
What if HCQ is the cure for COVID-19 AND the effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by guyo in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 May, 07:06
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
Just FYI. I reached out to Frontlinemds.com, Dr. IImmanuel's website, to verify the information, and I was told they were unaware of that post. That may be a false account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
guyo thorson @guyo
09 May, 04:12
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
ya i dont know, thats why i also posted i dont know,

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 May, 01:02
BQQM!!!!!!!!!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 May, 12:54
This is good news

... ... @Trader_Kev
06 May, 12:36
BEST news i heard in a long time.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
06 May, 12:07
This is great news! I have been beyond despair that my son and his family have gotten the vaccine. I didn't want to lose them.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 May, 04:21
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Make sure you have HCQ and Vitamins ready. You may not have enough time to obtain them from a Doctor if they get sick. Also you may still get sick from them.