Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
25 January, 05:55
Discord just banned Santa Surfing / Sammy Surfing Servers and Channels! They will not silence us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yarah Sakal @Arronanon
25 January, 07:38
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Was interesting to see it just dissapear while I was typing. Badge of honor, it means big tech didn't like to see truth getting out. This "anonup" is very nice...so far..lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Bradley @dpatriotdeb
I just deleted my account on discord.
12:53 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Yarah Sakal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dpatriotdeb in this post can reply
Princess McOutrage @PrincessMcOutrage
26 January, 11:20
In response Debra Bradley to her Publication
me too!

Craig Thomas @ksa5212004
26 January, 05:30
#me too...deleted discord. A me too movement with some merit

Bizzibizzi AussieGirl @Bizzibizzigirl
26 January, 02:33
I'd just finished setting up a channel for my friends and I to chat about everything when I saw Santa's was gone 😞. We're going to stay there and see if they flag us for sharing and chatting Q matters but I'm going to look at some alternatives in the meantime.