Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
25 January, 05:55
Discord just banned Santa Surfing / Sammy Surfing Servers and Channels! They will not silence us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yarah Sakal @Arronanon
Was interesting to see it just dissapear while I was typing. Badge of honor, it means big tech didn't like to see truth getting out. This "anonup" is very nice...so far..lol
07:38 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Arronanon in this post can reply
Princess McOutrage @PrincessMcOutrage
26 January, 06:26
In response Yarah Sakal to his Publication
i was really enjoying Discird! Glad infound you all here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Bradley @dpatriotdeb
26 January, 12:53
I just deleted my account on discord.

Craig Thomas @ksa5212004
26 January, 05:30
In response Debra Bradley to her Publication
#me too...deleted discord. A me too movement with some merit

Princess McOutrage @PrincessMcOutrage
26 January, 11:20
In response Debra Bradley to her Publication
me too!

Lori Svensen @Wyoming_Freyja
25 January, 10:06
Wow - while you were typing? I just came home and saw that I'd been logged out on two different computers, I just figured there'd been an update, but nope... I've appealed my sentence - we'll see. #discordsucks

Pat Lambe @LtCupcake
25 January, 10:03
new on here. trying to figure this out.

Carson Bailey @CBDog2017
25 January, 09:42
check out the FAQ section...👀

Barb Jackson @DDnKyraJean
25 January, 09:38
WOW! Same when I was on there!!! I was like WTH!!!!