Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Discord just banned Santa Surfing / Sammy Surfing Servers and Channels! They will not silence us!
05:55 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
29 January, 09:51
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
i hope you keep everyone of those TOS. They can argue TOS all,they want to. Though from reading The Disability Act from the DOJ, with their letter head, and not just the law but their interpretation of it. it stated that no one can have you sign your consitutional rights away. If we Recall our Civil Right History, those land mark cases won due to 14 Admendment Equal Protection Clause.
maybe you can find a Attorney that can take those cases pro bono. And, can see a strong likelyhood of winning. Even here it mentions its a safty issue, which no doubt, cant be proven.
Good Luck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Keith @LegsMcgruff
27 January, 12:34
Just dumped discord for censorship

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 January, 04:07
i made it Santa

Tony Tiger @Beowolf13
26 January, 03:04
they can never stop the truth it always finds a way to the light

Jim Tronka @jtronka2021
26 January, 12:10
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸They know they are LOSING!!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Birdhouse Nana @Birdhouse
26 January, 10:52
That why i had no contact. now trying to learn this. I have no app

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 January, 10:24
And to THINK I was just about to sign up over there when a friend pointed me over here!!! LOL.

Get woke & go broke, Discord! One more app never to be remembered in 2022.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
26 January, 10:14
Another app to delete...

Kathleen Clarkson @KittyRae
26 January, 09:28
i dont think they like us talking about the BigG snd Big N stuff. It freaks them out. they know they are toast.

D.J. S.. @airforcebratt
26 January, 09:12
Deleted my Discord account as soon as I found out. Love SSBB!!

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
26 January, 09:10
Was suspended by dopey dorsey and his crappy twitter platform for putting up things about President Trump (the one and only TRUE PRESIDENT) I'm not losing any sleep over it as I just move to the next platform and spread as much news about Trump as I can. WWG1WGA

Kathy Williams @rubysmom
26 January, 08:53
🤶Unbelievable :( I got almost the same message from Twitter last week. All I did was give a thumbs up to a post saying he still supported Trump. SMH....They will keep trying so we need to stay one step ahead at all times. Thank you Santa for all you do

Melinda Ann @Nana2
28 January, 02:00
In response Kathy Williams to her Publication
Same here 👍🏻

EveN Stephens @EveN62
26 January, 08:20
My response~
Hey EveNStephens,
We have received a (dare we say, terrifying) request to permanently delete your account. Your account has been deactivated and will be permanently deleted after 14 days.

Joy Curiel @Joy4Life
26 January, 08:07
@santasurfing i was just trying to get on. it was such a great place to be with everyone there. Jerks. We Will NOT be silenced!

Juliann Young @Jubilee
26 January, 08:02
🙌🏻You go girl..... Much Love.....😎

Paul Robert @1814Patriot
26 January, 07:07
Good, now i will leave discord. We are at war with liberalism, Satanism, and the Cabal.

Pam Kian @PK59
26 January, 01:51
Welp, I guess I'll be deleting that app. I only joined Discord bc of you Santa... and of course Sammy

Paul Robert @1814Patriot
26 January, 07:08
In response Pam Kian to his Publication
Me too Adios Discord, you've been Disconnected

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 January, 10:27
In response Pam Kian to his Publication
ROTFLMAO!!! Discord only became popular because of @SantaSurfing 's army of love!

Now watch them disappear just as fast!

I am not the only one laughing at their stupidity, I'm sure.

Sandy Sanders @sandy1
26 January, 01:36
Santa Surfing ~ thank you for recommending this site on your show. I had never heard of Anonup and I love it. I also love your energy and your uplifting shows. You bring love, light, laughter, hope and joy to all your show and Sammy the Squirrel and Cody the Bear sure can dance lol Thank you for all that you do. I needed a platform, because I have been silenced since Tuesday the 21st. I guess I posted too much about Trump and the Great Awakening. Who ever thought America would come to this? I have had a great life, but I feel bad for the kids.

Cheri Omara @Ambopie
26 January, 01:08
🤬disabled accounts for even being linked to her, and other channels they don't agree with

Eyes USA @Eyes2USA
26 January, 12:51
Everyone in the discord group was so nice. Everyone supported, prayed, and cheered each other on. It was an amazing group of people. Glad I was a part of it.

Kathleen Clarkson @KittyRae
26 January, 09:31
In response Eyes USA to his Publication
I liked it very much. it was a happy positive site to be on. miss my santasurfing family. anyine see Bill 17 or Lilbird Tn?

Heidi Anderson @Hdoyle5246
26 January, 12:40
felt great to delete my acct and app after what they did. these platforms are clearly funded by someone who doesnt care about profitability.

Cynthia Tipton @Just1Cynthia
26 January, 12:30
I thought I was kicked out of the group for some reason. Glad you're on this platform so I can see what actually happened.
Time to disconnect from Discord!

Marie Boggs @MotherofChickens
26 January, 12:17
probably for the best. it was hard to track

LiveLife Fully @LiveLifeFully
26 January, 12:13
Glad someone had posted abour thread on Telegram and then on there I found this thread. it sure has been an adventure keeping up with you @SantaSurfing . Really appreciate your work and videos. God Bless you!

Control Burn @ControlBurn
26 January, 12:03
Yikes!!! I thought I got kicked out of discord @SantaSurfing , but it was our whole group!
Keep calm and carry on, patriots!

Joy Curiel @Joy4Life
26 January, 08:09
In response Control Burn to his Publication
I thought the same thing. i was thinking..I dont think i said something wrong. lol

Beth Pike @Boymombap
25 January, 11:44
Wow! Discord must just be another big tech fake news outlet. your channel on Discord was rhe only reason I was there. Hope anon up is much better! love your show! keep up the great work!! Ill follow you wherever you go on social media!

Shwip Shwew @Shwipshwew
25 January, 11:42
😊Can you post the link to the backruptcy docs? I was just going to sign up over there but no need to now, I'll just stay here but I'd like to see the docs for the bankruptcy. Thanks!

Shwip Shwew @Shwipshwew
25 January, 11:40
Well if it wasn't Discord, it was Datcord! Except you're not on Datcord you're on Discord,,,but you're not. Now figure that out will ya! I'm sure someone who was butt hurt from you not letting them talk crap or be on your channel probably hit a report button or something.

Mauree Ohh @MaureeO
25 January, 11:21
I wondered what the heck happened. I left the house to get the dog more food and come back to a blank screen. See if I leave to stock up on dog food again.🐶🤣😂
We're all going to be experts at figuring out new platforms.

Sage_ Hermit @Sage_Hermit
25 January, 11:17
WWG1WGA