Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
06 May, 11:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 May, 11:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 May, 07:53
I live in Wyoming and I support this message. Liz is a POS. Have never voted for her and all those I know didn't either. We know who she truly is.

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
05 May, 06:17
10-4 Good Buddy!! We Will Never Give Up, EVER!!!

#wwg1wga #WRWY #MAGA

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 May, 02:58

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
05 May, 02:49
“Sunlight is the best disinfectant." ~ Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
05 May, 02:35
Right, get back to us in a year when that still has not happened. I'm still waiting for the EBS alert, the mass arrest, and for JFK to walk out on stage . Oh, wait, I'm not. I live in reality !

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
05 May, 02:51
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
Obviously you have no clue about irregular warfare. Don't forget about the 200K+ sealed indictments waiting in the wings...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 May, 01:20
Timing is key. Timing is everything.

Great things take time!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
06 May, 01:28
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Meanwhile, good people are trying to stand up and just getting “dismissed”

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 May, 12:51
vote to censure her and the 9 others winos 🤗

https://resistthemainstrea...

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
05 May, 12:05
I wish he would worry less about the politics and worry more about revealing the truth now. Everyone knows he won. They have the proof. Meanwhile, Too many innocent people are dying. Where is the compassion and accountability for that????

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 11:30
Happy 5/5 to you Doq!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
05 May, 11:28
In reality it will not be overturned because President Trump won in November and he has always been and still is president. The term “overturning the election” is for the sheep. When you know, you know.

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
05 May, 03:10
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Georges we all know,this but it doesn't stop our Quebec Francois Legautl Governement who make pressure to vaccinate all our childs (SAVETHECHILDREN) as it doesn't stop Ontario Doug Ford governement to go door to door to vaccinate people. How many more death do we need for this shit to be Stop

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 May, 11:08

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
05 May, 11:02
Claudia Tenney NY 22 had a fund raiser conference call with this criminal. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
05 May, 10:55
i just want all this vaccine 💩 to stop… so, so tired of it

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
05 May, 10:21
The fraud will be revealed, but I don't think the election can be reversed. I would say that the military takes formal control until the next election cycle. But hey, we can dream!

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 May, 11:13
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
1. President Trump NEVER conceded
2. Fraud vitiates EVERYTHING

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 10:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Neo Anderson @NeoA
05 May, 10:00
MINORITY = 123 > 321

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 May, 10:00
One year delta🔥🔥🔥