Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 May, 09:57
The election will be reversed.

#ReverseEverything

#ThinkMirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
05 May, 02:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Right, get back to us in a year when that still has not happened. I'm still waiting for the EBS alert, the mass arrest, and for JFK to walk out on stage . Oh, wait, I'm not. I live in reality !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Obviously you have no clue about irregular warfare. Don't forget about the 200K+ sealed indictments waiting in the wings...
02:51 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
05 May, 09:07
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
More delusional bullshit from people who refuse to deal with reality. Trump is not coming back. That audit in AZ means nothing. There is no secret Q army coming to save anyone. This country is done.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 May, 08:09
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Don't feed the trolls and shills. We must be right over the target. I have never seen so many of them on this site. Never.