Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
when their human suits/prosthetics/lenses are slowly removed ~ what lies beneath ~ pure evil reptilians

“everybody knows Cindy’s the best person to replace me, that’s why I didn’t resign”
https://youtu.be/CKuzF6hTu...
May 3, 2021 - YouTube

For entertainment purposes only.

02:38 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 June, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
and this is what we r stopping.. do u think normies woukdnt ALL GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE?? they cant handle it.. & why bothing about Venus for DECADES= like it doesnt exsist..( means over target)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 June, 09:17
they have been here for thousands of yrs.. in the bowels of planets= like a good parasite

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 05:10
SO I show this to someone who bugs me, it's contacts they say. EVEN though they have seen fruits of mighty miracles in my life. HAVE heard words of knowledge. I said this kinda stuff is in YOU. smh TOLD bout the "slit eyes" from the insider decades ago. Regardless this is true.

08 May, 05:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
A demon by any other name is still a demon, glad this was found again, had it on my page, and went to reshare, it just disappeared earlier.

08 May, 04:45
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ was just talking about how weird life is, THEN this shit shows up. Posting, ty.

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
05 May, 10:01
pure evil and darkness! God save us from these reptiles!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 May, 08:57
😳😳😳 is this for real?? the nameless one? 😨😨😨

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 May, 02:48
👀