Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
05 May, 02:38
when their human suits/prosthetics/lenses are slowly removed ~ what lies beneath ~ pure evil reptilians

“everybody knows Cindy’s the best person to replace me, that’s why I didn’t resign”
https://youtu.be/CKuzF6hTu...
May 3, 2021 - YouTube

For entertainment purposes only.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 05:10
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
SO I show this to someone who bugs me, it's contacts they say. EVEN though they have seen fruits of mighty miracles in my life. HAVE heard words of knowledge. I said this kinda stuff is in YOU. smh TOLD bout the "slit eyes" from the insider decades ago. Regardless this is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
A demon by any other name is still a demon, glad this was found again, had it on my page, and went to reshare, it just disappeared earlier.
05:11 PM - May 08, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it