Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
13 May, 05:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
If I understand correctly, everything means everything.
I think dougie is fake.

Left is right, top is bottom...

NESARA >>> GESARA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 06:13
LONG as it involves NO CHIP, cause this lil lady don't play that shit. Otherwise I know how to cook, and I'll eat fkin grass if I have too, IN the woods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 May, 04:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Lol, I am with you sister :). My daughter is afraid that it will. I think we all are. I guess if the cows can eat grass, we can. Thank GOD I don't use chemicals on my lawn. :)

robin fineman @RobinD
05 May, 07:05
This is the BEST WORST news I've heard!!
I am so fn done with the B.ill Gates of he**
My daughter took 2 cv19 shots so far
and I took her for the Guardisill shot. I will
find him and all I need is 1 shot for him. I
Do not care where he is.....if she can't have kids
or anything worse.....I will get him. The fact that he
is involved with XRP makes me sick. I bought some.
BEST PART we are moving on!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 May, 07:43
Yippee Yayo The Best Is Coming Prosperity To Us All . 💚

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 May, 07:44
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Exactly my friend! 🙏💚🐸💚💞🇺🇸🦅🌹🌸

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
04 May, 07:21
how do we get the wealth transferred to us?

04 May, 07:44
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
No worries. Once the 2020 Election has been declared a fraud. Once President Trump is "officially" reinstated as our legitimately elected POTUS, once the Republic of the United States is "official" then elements of NESARA / GESARA kick in.

There is more than enough wealth for ALL. The White Hat Alliance have seized QUINTILLIONS of stolen wealth from deep state demons, bloodlines, royals, etc.

As well, there are literally hundreds & hundreds of miles of GOLD stacked floor to ceiling in the D.U.M.B.s where the cabal kept MILLIONS of Children caged & enslaved.

This wealth will be re-distributed to We the People of Earth from whom it was stolen.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 May, 07:15

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 May, 06:57
Didn’t see that post on Flynn’s telegram?

04 May, 07:09
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
It was on We The Pepe Telegram 💚🐸

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 May, 06:53
Gates and XRP? PLEASE elaborate!

04 May, 07:10
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Here is the link to Whiplash347's Telegram channel. Let him explain for you 🙏💥

https://t.me/Whiplash347

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 May, 04:36
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Please, I think we have all had enough of BG.