JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 April, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana needs more information on Israel. I have researched a lot but find the information about Israel to be very sparse and lacking.
I do believe we will all be surprised at the depth of he evil there.
I do believe the ppl in charge there have severely pissed of God for misleading the world into thinking that they are on God's mission when I clearly feel they are on satan's mission. Why do I get the feeling that the antichrist lives in Israel?
BB pretends to be one way but is in reality the opposite! But he is just a general in satan's army.
That is my feeling and it comes from the pit of my soul with no proof whatsoever. I feel a need to save the good ppl in Isreal from their masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 April, 03:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you see that Israel has found their “Messiah” on the last day of passover, or day after? I think you are very correct in your thinking that’s where the anti-christ will come from.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:17
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I have no other reason besides I can feel his presence there

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 April, 11:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, Juan O Savin has said Prince William is the anti-christ. There is a website that goes into great detail about how he and Kate were planned for this and how Princess Diana was used to make it happen.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
Yes Juan did! Do you remember what the website was or the name of the person that put all of that together?
06:19 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
04 May, 06:24
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I’m sorry, I don’t. It’s been over a year since I looked into all that. Juan talks about it on one of his videos with Jennifer Mac.