Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
04 May, 05:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
But did you got always the flu vaccin? Cause that vaccin is stopping your immune system. Know: in every medicine they are putting substances that will prevent your body to heal itself in a natural way.
You wonder why? > Money. They want to keep-on selling you their producs. So they make you addicted to their products. They call it medicines, but in reality it's not a medicine because those pills and vaccines don't heal you. They make you addicted to their products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am antivax. No Flu vax ever.
That being said the week I was sick was around vaxed and unvaxed people for that week and none of them got sick.
05:04 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 May, 05:35
+ Azithromycin & Natural Vitamin C.

https://youtu.be/S6kPUFseT...

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation got the patent right for the Bioengineered Corona Virus. (SARS family).

Thank God Almighty,
I am glad that you are O.K.

We pray for you and your loved ones.
☺️🙏✨

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 May, 05:26
🤔To me this strengthens the case for this being more parasitic in nature, especially since folks have had success with ivermectin as well as the HCQ

I was around several people who had the Covid pretty bad - before it was even called Covid around a year and a half ago 😛 - and I never got it

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 May, 05:12
I asked my Dr for it, with a mild cold. She was dumbfounded as to how I was even aware of it. Said they don’t prescribe Hcq. I said yes you do! To people with RA and Lupus. Her response, let’s save it for the sick people! Having diabetes and the flu, isn’t considered sick 🤷‍♀️ I am in Canada btw.

Lisa Patriot @HoneyCrisp17
04 May, 05:14
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Time to get a new doctor.

Cindy Rogers @CjRogers49
04 May, 05:24
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I have RA and i do not take their meds, i use cbd oils and turmeric and other natural remedies. I would like to try this and maybe finally be free of all pain and swelling.