Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 May, 04:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Glad you pulled through:) Still heading to Florida?
#HCQWORKS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Was in FL past couple of weeks. Still looking for the right house. Needs to be on the water.
05:00 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Static 369 @Static369
22 December, 03:07
Have been looking too. Prices are so high right now.🤪

Kid Sister @Kid_Sister
07 July, 06:53
🦁I've lived in Pace, FL & in Navarre, FL.
Both REALLY nice areas, too.

Miss you brother!
BTW, We The People R #ReadyAF

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 June, 08:43
Hi. Did you find your house yet?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
08 May, 10:41
Hope you find what you are looking for VK!! One of my high school classmates is a realtor in Florida if you need one!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 10:37
I drove in early pre safety folks after Michael, long story, don't get one there. SO glad I didn't get one there now. Nice to visit. BUT it was jacked UP.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 May, 11:11
FL Loves You !!! 💙☀️🦋

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 May, 11:43
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Palm Valley / Ponte Vedra Beach, FL area is very LOVEly 🥰... I know a bunch of Real Estate Agents in FL if Ya need any assistance 🥰. 🙏✝️ God Bless Ya’ll 🙏✝️ Safe Travels.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
08 May, 10:43
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I ordered mine in November and never received it. Someone got my money on that one. There was no way to contact to check on order either.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
04 May, 06:52
I'm so happy you're coming down here! Not sure if you're looking on the beach or the many lakes, but there's a lot of water around! My pool overlooks our lake & i agree with you that waterfront is a must!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 May, 05:39
I like that plan and hope you score!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
04 May, 05:14
Happy to hear all is well. You were deeply missed.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
04 May, 05:02
Check along the rivers in North Central Florida.. lots of rivers and houses. Good luck